If content marketing is an important part of your digital strategy, then the BuzzSumo review below will be of great help.
With BuzzSumo, you’ll discover popular blog posts, news stories, and even video content for a specific topic. It can also send you alerts when competitors post content. You can even use this tool to track your competitors’ content strategies.
What is Buzzsumo?
Buzzsumo is an SEO tool that allows users to search the internet for endless article ideas, gives them hints about which topics are most interesting to them. Furthermore, the Google and Facebook platforms’ comparison and summary features provide outstanding information. Customers will be able to come up with content ideas, communicate with others, and create appropriate material as a result of this.
Benefits of using Buzzsumo
Buzzsumo allows you to find authors, journalists, politicians, and anybody else in the globe who has a significant impact on the community.
Simultaneously, visitors can follow them directly on this website rather than going to their personal website.
Show articles, clips, domains, and websites shared by influencers.
Supports personal use by exporting search results to CSV or Excel files.
Who can use Buzzsumo?
Buzzsumo is a strong technology that analyzes hundreds of pieces of content in order to give organizations with comprehensive data. It can help you figure out what material is successful and why, as well as which influencers can help you spread the word.
This allows you to see what kind of material work best for you and develop more of the same. You can locate the perfect people to assist your content get viewed by more people and drive more traffic to your website by identifying the right influencers.
Pros & Cons of Buzzsumo
In the Buzzsumo review we will show the pros and cons of the tool.
- Quickly collect information, news, HOT topics, and fresh content trends.
- Simple keyword and subject searches at any time (24 hours, 1 week, 1 month, 6 months or 1 year).
- The indicators provide particular and thorough information, and they are constantly updated to reflect new developments.
- The materials have been carefully chosen and thoroughly classified for ease of study and analysis by users.
- Filters for articles, videos, interviews, Infographics, Giveaways, and other search analysis results have been improved.
- Assist users in swiftly generating new ideas for website content or advertising items and services to attract customers.
- Backlink analysis isn’t going well.
- The original pricing is extremely high.
- More features from the firm would be fantastic.
- Why are certain influences more important than others is unclear.
- Publish articles that aren’t always connected.
- It’s unclear whether a post receives a large number of shares because it was promoted.
- Influencer maps with more detail can be used.
Main features of Buzzsumo
Buzzsumo is divided into three sections: content research, influencers, and monitoring, all of which are very useful to users. In the Buzzsumos review we will further analyze the main features of this tool, including:
Buzzsumo Content Research
The most essential and often used area is Buzzsumo Content Research, which is divided into several subsections with diverse tasks. Content Research, as the name implies, is a place where people may search for and research content/content-related issues, consequently boosting article quality, increasing interaction, and raising website trustworthiness.
Most Shared – Where great content ideas come from
This is a gold mine of material that can help you extend your horizons if you’re stuck for content ideas for your website or don’t know how to use marketing tools effectively. You will obtain more than what you expect simply by typing in the search query. The content displayed on social networking sites is of high quality, entertaining, and shared, and it is chosen and organized based on the total number of shares. Furthermore, the presented content is not confined to a specific format; it can be articles, infographics, videos, etc., depending on your requirements.
When we input the keyword “seo marketing advice” and filter / filter within the last 6 months, for example, we get the following results, arranged by Total Shares:
The filter options in the left pane help you narrow your searches and prevent wasting time on irrelevant content. You can filter material by language, country, format, or just domain. To ensure that the results provided are objective, you may also view backlinks (View Backlinks) and all persons who have shared (View Shares).
If you’re only interested in Facebook SEO, instead of selecting all, pick “Facebook Engagements” under “Sort by.” Instead of Total Shares, the order will now be sorted by total Facebook shares.
Although Total Shares is higher, the post “101 Quick & Actionable SEO Tips…” is still ranked second after “I Got 99 Problems…” because Facebook Engagement is lower, as shown in the graphic above.
This type of filtering aids in the development of content/content that is appropriate for each social networking site, preventing “this man’s beard is trapped in the other woman’s chin” and wasting time and effort in the incorrect location.
Trending now – The place to update new trends
If Most Shared collects content/content that readers are interested in for a long time, Trending Now is a means to quickly grasp the current trends in the last 24 hours, or even simply the past. 1 hour has passed.
The only method to attract and sustain traffic to your website, fanpage, etc., is to create hot subjects that people are interested in, regardless of the material you are creating and developing. Trending currently is the best option right now.
For example, if you want to know the latest technological trends in the last 3 hours, pick “3 Hours” from the filter topic “Tech,” and the results will appear as shown below:
Other features to consider include:
– Backlinks: Check out the overall amount of links that point to the website.
– Content Analysis: Evaluate the appeal of content/content and identify the most popular types of material presentation, such as infographics and videos, to help you distribute content more successfully.
– Facebook Analyzer: Shows the most popular Facebook posts according to the search term. You can use this to get experience and improve the content of your fanpage while also increasing interaction.
Buzzsumo features a distinct Influencers area that might help you find niche influencers. If you wish to strengthen SEO efforts and build backlinks going to your website, you may keep track of them or even put them on a prospective Outreach List.
Whether you search for bloggers, influencers, or journalists, the default results will offer Twitter Influencers, who you may choose to follow, tweet, or save to a prospective list (Save Influencers). Buzzsumo has provided the following information on them:
- Page Authority (PA): a score that evaluates a website’s authority and strength (webpage)
- Domain Authority (DA) is a score that assesses a domain name’s authority and power (website)
- Followers: the amount of people who follow you.
- Retweet Ratio: how many people they retweet
- Reply Ratio: the frequency with which they respond to people.
- Average Retweets: the frequency of their average retweets.
If you’re overwhelmed by a large amount of data, you can also choose “Sort by” for each Marketing goal.
If you want to increase backlinks and exchange posting, for example, filter by PA/DA index; if you want to establish relationships, filter by Retweet Ratio and Reply Ratio; or if you want to find a KOL (Key Opinion Leader), filter by Followers.
Following the implementation of new content/material for the website, you must assess and review its effectiveness. Buzzsumo designed a Monitoring area with the main feature of measuring outcomes and telling you when your brand or content is discussed by others, after thoroughly understanding the demands of consumers.
To gauge the popularity of competitors, you may also edit the audience by clicking “Create New Alert” or “Edit.” All of these results can be readily exported to a pdf file for long-term storage.
With Buzzsumo’s excellent features, you’ll never be left behind and can truly make a difference.
Compare Buzzsumo pricing plan vs Buzzsumo group buy cost
Buzzsumo pricing plan
The pricing plans offered by this tool Buzzsumo are also very simple and affordable, so anyone can easily get started right away. The best part is that they also have a free Buzzsumo plan, which allows you used try out Buzzsumo services and find out if it really works for you. The features that come with the price that the tool supplier states on their sales website will be clearly analyzed for you in our Buzzsumo Review.
Let’s discuss its plans in detail and find out what plans and features they are actually offering:
- Basic Plan: $0/month
- Pro plan: $29.90/month
- Enterprise plan: $89.90/month
Buzzsumo group buy cost
At Best SEO Tool, you can choose 1 options:
- Monthly: $7.00/month
Conclude about Buzzsumo Review
So, through this Buzzsumo review, we hope you can understand what Buzzsumo is and know its useful features.
Buzzsumo is a handy marketing tool. BuzzSumo can help you discover interesting and noteworthy social media content. The outcomes will be determined by social shares. Users who publish on your target site are more likely to use BuzzSumo.
Hopefully, this Buzzsumo review will help you use the service properly and, more significantly, improve your Content Marketing plan’s competence and effectiveness.
- What is Link Juice? All you need to know about Link Juice
- WordHero Review – Create AI Content Generator With One Click
- Top 10 Best Keywordtool Alternatives To Dominate SERP Rankings
- What is Schema? How to create Schema for websites from A to Z
- What is Website Traffic? 7 In-depth breakthrough methods with website traffic